This small, lightweight device employs precision tracking for speed recovery of finds. It is ideal for recovery of small items in a wide variety of hunting conditions, ranging from highly mineralized ground to saltwater-saturated sand.
It features audible and vibrating alarms to indicate the presence of metal objects. The alarms increase in intensity as the GP-POINTER is moved closer to the metal target. Microprocessor circuitry ensures maximum sensitivity and requires no adjustments or fine tuning.
Additional features include a pinpointing tip, side-scanning capability, an LED flashlight to assist with low-light hunting, a woven belt holster for easy portability, and a sifting blade to help scrape away soil during recovery.
The product is not waterproof. If it is used underwater, please purchase a waterproof case in our shop!
• Model name: SHRXY (GP-POINTER)
• Model number: GP-POINETER
• Operating temperatures: – 37 to 70°C (-31 to 158°F)
• Water and dust: IP 66 standards, IEC 60529
• Tuning: Automatic
• Indicators: Proportional audio/vibration pulse rate
• Controls: Power switch
• Length: 9 in (22.9 cm)
• Thickness: 1.5 in (3.8 cm) tapered to 0.875 in (2.2 cm)
• Battery: Single 9 V battery
• Alarm indication: Audio and vibration at the same time
• Sensitivity: ≥3 cm (for a RMB, one Yuan coin)
• Power supply: 9 V fold battery (6F22ND) (battery is optional accessory)
• Body size: 230 x 40 x 40 mm (9.05 x 1.57 x 1.57 in)
• Net weight: 175 grams
• Gross weight: 238 grams
• 1 x Hand held metal detector
• 1 x User manual
• 1 x Bracelet
Comes with a woven belt holster and retail box
1) This product does not includes batteries.
2) Please do not try to open it to prevent damaging the button.
3) Do not damage the battery compartment label.